Terra Mortuorum

Welcome To Terra Mortuorum! Very Happy In this land of the dead, war is upon us all my friends. What side will you choose? will you side with the Werewolves and Witches or will you side with the Demons and Vampires? Or my friend, will you be neutral like the Hybrids of our land? Come join us if you can!

If you want to browse around to see what the site is all about we have a guest profile for you to use :3

Username: Guest Profile
Password: guestprofile (no spaces)

Take a stroll around the site and if you like what you see, join us today! Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Terra Mortuorum

Welcome To Terra Mortuorum! Very Happy In this land of the dead, war is upon us all my friends. What side will you choose? will you side with the Werewolves and Witches or will you side with the Demons and Vampires? Or my friend, will you be neutral like the Hybrids of our land? Come join us if you can!

If you want to browse around to see what the site is all about we have a guest profile for you to use :3

Username: Guest Profile
Password: guestprofile (no spaces)

Take a stroll around the site and if you like what you see, join us today! Very Happy

Terra Mortuorum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role-play where witches and Demons are at war. Werewolves side with the witches and vampires with the demons leaving hybrids neutral. What side will you choose?

Demons - Information and History

SorenHalveston
    SorenHalveston

Demons - Information and History Empty Demons - Information and History

Post by SorenHalveston Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:37 pm

The demons, creatures with power and drive beyond almost anything else, were happy to side with the vampires in the war. They did not encourage the war that the witches declared on them but they go on with it because it is in their blood to never back down.

They usually have wings like bats or wings that are the black version of angel wings.

Demons - Information and History DemonAnimeGirl

The group of Demons is called a Legion. They have classes and ranks for each Demon as they are all needed to keep the Legion running.

Ranks:

King: (open)
    Queen: Jacklynn Louver

2nd in Command: (open)
    2nd in Command: (open)

3rd in Command: (open)
    3rd in Command: (open)

Medic:(open)
    Medic Trainee: (open)

Lead Fighter: (open)
    2nd Lead Fighter: (open)

Fighters: (open to everyone)

Others: (always open) You can choose to have what ever profession you like such as blacksmith, artist, merchant etc.
    SorenHalveston
    SorenHalveston

Demons - Information and History Empty Re: Demons - Information and History

Post by SorenHalveston Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:37 pm

History
    TBA

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:57 pm