Terra Mortuorum

Welcome To Terra Mortuorum! Very Happy In this land of the dead, war is upon us all my friends. What side will you choose? will you side with the Werewolves and Witches or will you side with the Demons and Vampires? Or my friend, will you be neutral like the Hybrids of our land? Come join us if you can!

If you want to browse around to see what the site is all about we have a guest profile for you to use :3

Username: Guest Profile
Password: guestprofile (no spaces)

Take a stroll around the site and if you like what you see, join us today! Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Terra Mortuorum

Welcome To Terra Mortuorum! Very Happy In this land of the dead, war is upon us all my friends. What side will you choose? will you side with the Werewolves and Witches or will you side with the Demons and Vampires? Or my friend, will you be neutral like the Hybrids of our land? Come join us if you can!

If you want to browse around to see what the site is all about we have a guest profile for you to use :3

Username: Guest Profile
Password: guestprofile (no spaces)

Take a stroll around the site and if you like what you see, join us today! Very Happy

Terra Mortuorum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role-play where witches and Demons are at war. Werewolves side with the witches and vampires with the demons leaving hybrids neutral. What side will you choose?

Hot Topic - Alison McClintock - TAKEN

SorenHalveston
    SorenHalveston

Hot Topic - Alison McClintock - TAKEN Empty Hot Topic - Alison McClintock - TAKEN

Post by SorenHalveston Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:38 pm

Character name: Alison McClintock

Nickname: Ally

Species: Human

Physical Appearance: Alison is 5'4" with long black hair. She has big hazel eyes and a tattoo on her neck of a pentagram-like symbol that she only knows the meaning of. She tends to wear a lot of eyeliner and black lipstick and usually wears jeans, shirts, and combat boots.

Picture:Hot Topic - Alison McClintock - TAKEN 7-4311

Personality: Although she is smaller Alison is fiery and isn't afraid to call people out on things. Don't get on her bad side. She knows all about the supernatural and all of their weaknesses and isn't afraid to use them against you if you don't listen. She is generally very nice and is honest in her opinion. She is the perfect person to ask for hard core advice. She genuinely cares about the people that come into her store and she tries to help them in any way she can.

Likes/Dislikes: Likes: Clothes, Hot Topics, Sleeping With Sirens Dislikes: Assholes, sexists, violators of anything.

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:07 am